Saturday, 18 April 2015

Planner 2015 - Bullet Journal Sytem




Planner 2015

Planners are essential in everyone's life.A planner makes you more organized in life.
I have been using planners to organize my day.I tried bullet journal system and it seems to be the most suitable system which I work best with.

Bullet journal system allows to capture and parse all the different types of data.In the system you have a agenda and where a *means important-means bring forward.You can create your own agenda.
It allows you to jot down everything on one page rather than flipping through many pages.

You simply write down the date and continue jotting down your tasks,to dos or even ideas.It helps you in rembering all your tasks and keeps it organized.You can even decorate your pages with planner stickers like mine.











 -Bye-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/trikonometry



2 comments:

  1. I really love this system as well. Bullets and lists are my favorite because you can easily cross things off and feel accomplished!

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi brooke,exactly,love the bullet system as well.

    ReplyDelete