Friday, 3 April 2015
Current Favourite Blushes !!!Mac,Makeup Forever and Bobbi Brown.....
A blush adds color to the whole face.These are my current favorite blushes that I use often.
Makeup Forever High Definition Cream Blush No:410
This blush is a bright orangy colour.It is a cream blush thus it will last long for a day.It is certainly a bright pop of colour for a natural face makeup.You can apply it using your fingers.
Bobbi Brown Powder Blush- Sand Pink
This a beautiful colour,I believe the most favourite out of the three mentioned.It really is a winner if you are going for a natural makeup and it looks great for daily makeup.It is a pinkinsh colour yet have a soft touch of rose colour.
Mac Powder Blush - Gingerly
This blush is my first high end blush.I love this colour,It has a orangy and brownish tone but yet you can see a tint of rose colour.I feel it is great for dark undertones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment