Monday, 13 April 2015
Liebster Award:)))
Hi ,Thank you so much for recognizing and nominating for Liebster Award by Brittany Jarman.I have just started this blog and I am very happy that I have been discovered by many.This is a great platform for many new bloggers to grow.
The rules for this tag are as follows:
1. Thank & link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify those nominees via socialmedia/blogs.
Questions
1.If you could only shop in one store for clothing, where would it be?
I would love to shop at indie shops which sells a line with different knid of styles.I have not found it in h&m or cotton on specefically.
2.What is your most recent beauty purchase?
I have bought the Bobbi Brown blush which I have reviewed in a ealier post,in the colour sand pink.Gorgeous colour for nude makeup.
3. What is your all time favourite lip product?
Currently my favourite is Revlon Matte
4. If you could live in any city in the world, which one would it be?
Califonia
5. What is on the top of your current beauty wishlist?
Laura Mercier Concealer.
6. What is on the top of your current fashion wishlist?
Levis Jeans
7. How would you describe your style?
Indie and Boho
8. What is your all time favourite perfume?
Tommy girl
9. What is the one piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
Don't be too hard on yourself
10. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
Indian Restaurant at Liitle India
11. What are your plans for Summer 2015?
Travel to bali and celebrate my birthday,
The blogs I am nominating are
http://brittanyjarman.blogspot.sg
https://beautywithandrea36.wordpress.com/
http://4everfashion.wordpress.com/
http://lovelaughslipstick.blogspot.co.uk
http://franklyidgaf.com/
http://thatnakedmind.blogspot.com.au
1)Describe your blog?
2) What 3 other blogs do you love reading?
3) What inspired you to do your blog?
4)Is blogging your full time career and would you make it to be ?
5)Which is favourite place to travel to?
6)What is one interesting fact about yourself?
7)What is your passion other than blogging?
8)What is your favoutite food?
9)What is your favourite shop for fashion?
10)What is your current favourite lipstick?
11)What is goals for your blog in the future?
Thank you :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment