Sunday, 19 April 2015

3 ways to look at YOGA


Yoga is an inspiration to my life,not that it is cool to be doing it or that I can really bend myself into ways you cant believe,I love it just for the  pure silence and cohesiveness I get from it.Yoga is deemed by many to open up our souls and give us inner peace.Personally I was attracted to yoga when I was in Port Dickson all alone in the apartment while my boyfriend went to work.I watched a show in which a instructor taught yoga.At that point I was really stressed with a job which I had to go daily 9-6 pm and night classes.I immediately hit the floor ,spread a towel on the floor and followed the instructions,It really felt awesome,here are some reasons why,

-Firstly our body are so used to standing,lying,sitting,it never gets to really bend or stretch to release tension in areas we forget.For example our spine,I find our spine is always upright while standing or sitting,even lying down its just straight,so by going into a cobra position in yoga your spine gets to bend in a opposite direction which allows the tension built to be released and makes us feel good.

-I always wake up to a very tensed and rushed morning.I always have to eat fast and catch the train fast to work.Soon it hit to me what kind of stupid life am I leaving.Other than the money aspect I just feel life is just running past me and I am not cherishing it.Thus every morning I decided to do some form of yoga,it is seriously very therapeutic,going out in the sunshine,opening the mat ,closing your eyes,the silence ,stillness,my mind and body combining.It is a beautiful feeling.

-Yoga can be done anyway even when you travel around the world.It is one aspect of you which you can bring around with you.Whenever I you go on vacation you can use your mat and go your nearest beautiful park or garden to do yoga.When you travel you feel the most calm and happy ,thus it will increase it will encourage you to do more yoga and stick to it.

I really encourage all of you'll to try it is not hard at all trust me,you don't have to be a yogi living in the mountains to do a tree post.How I follow yoga daily is by watching videos in YouTube .Yoga by Adrienne is one channel which is really great.She allows you to express your true movements and not push you to the extreme. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKE7WVJfvaHW5q283SxchA



No comments:

Post a Comment