Wednesday, 27 February 2013


Custmoized Beauty/Grooming Essentails checklist !!!!!

Have any of you’ll searched for a grooming or beauty essential checklist but to no avail or am I the only one searching for it ha-ha. I have searched the net high and low for a beauty checklist that can help me to keep track of my entire list of beauty essentials and products. However I have failed to find one which will suit me.

When I was 16 I was trying to venture into skincare routines and makeup routines but I always end up being clueless and confused about which are essentials needed and which products goes first. It was not easy for me as I am the only girl in the family and there was no one to educate me on such things. My mum was not a great help as she was brought up in the rural part of India and thus did not possess any knowledge in this area. Eventually after a sometime makeup gurus in YouTube started to grow and I started learning from them slowly. But it was still a struggle for the first few years,

Well that’s why I decided to customize my own checklist however do not expect it to be really detailed. Well currently I use this list and the benefits are so

1) Lists out the essential products used in a beauty regime, this can be useful for starters.

2) Keeps track of what kind of essentials you have not looked into yet.

3) Keep track of your budget for beauty cost

4) Keep track of brands being used for how long as well

5)It also serves as a guideline in the sequence of the routine such as 1)cleanser,2)Toner

This can also double up as your wish list or even your planner for reviews on beauty posts or videos for your blog or channel (Instead of writing the amount just wirte the dates so as to know which product is being reviewed on which date)

It can also be your wish list for items you would like to purchase in the category.

This checklist is also great for starters, your essentials in each section can be fewer in the beginning and as you are branching out more, let’s say u have not yet used a facial serum leave that box out so that you will know that you have to try out ain the future.

I am not saying u should use all essentials in each category, like I said this is just a guideline and customize it to be your own such as you can start with fewer essentials and add on different categories to it. It is just a simple and basic guideline list which can be used as an inspiration for you to start.

Please also comment below if you had a similar story as me and also let me know if there are better and more effective beauty list out there.



4 comments:

  1. Love these picks! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment and support.
      I took a look at your blog it is really interesting
      and fun to read.Especially the cooking posts,it is really mouth watering.I have followed you on bloglovin.
      Do feel free to follow if my blog is catching your attention too.

      Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great way to organise products! Great idea :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thx for commenting,your blog is interesting as well
      meet u at your blog ha-ha thx love u

      Delete