Organization
Planner
Organization-Part 1(Await for the part two of the organization series which is about
a customized beauty checklist)
Planning and organizing your life is
really vital. Everyone should possess a planner for their life. Your planner
should have a effective system which should motivate you to lead your day productively.
Personally I use a planner to subconsciously make my mind stick with the system,
so that I will be automatically be inclined to meet my tasks for the day. I used
to go without a planner but always was never productive; I would always miss
out the nifty gritty things to be done which eventually boils down to a useless
day.
Keys to an
effective planner
1) A Good
System-Your planner should entail a good system which should subconsciously
be in sync with how your mind works. It should be like having a loving
relationship with it-ha ha
Visual
System
This system requires a lot of brightly colored dots, post- its, and flags.
Well It does not stop there, you have to make use of such stickers to make your
mind visually stimulated. One glance at your weekly page should tell you which
days are you busy, when is the peak hours in a day, and when you can slot in
appointment
Detailed System
This system requires timeline and
precise instructions of tasks to do. This is for people who are detail conscious,
they are the type where they write down each nifty gritty details in the planner.
Their planner will be very concise and precise to their mind. They will never
miss out on small little tasks to be done. They adhere to a timeline and are
very strict to following their planner.
Family System
This system is mostly for mothers at
home who care so much about the family that they would not want to miss out
their son’s soccer match or their kids meet the parents session. They believe
in bringing together the whole family in a systematic way. They usually are in
the form of binders as there are far more tabs then for personal use and they color coordinate the members of the family.
To-do-List System
Well this is a system for people who
are quite laid back and actually I did stick to this system when I was younger
as for me I never go according to a timeline, this system just seeks out effectiveness by getting the tasks done. Some
people do not stick to a detailed timeline version of a planner their motive is
“ Getting Tasks done”.
2) Visually Appealing - Your planner should be visually appealing to look at and it
should catch your attention .Decorate your planner with bright colors and with motivational quotes, inspiring pics.
3) Organize within your planner with tabs in different hues such as "Monthly", Things to do"",Weekly,Beauty checklist(Part 2), Meal plan. What’s the point of a
planner when the planner looks appealing on the outside and like a maze in the
inside which defeats the purpose of effectiveness in the first place.
4) Convenient
Place - Keep
your planner in the most convenient place to reach for. Do not chuck them among st piles of books and camouflaged
into shelves to be forgotten for life.
5) Spent quality time with your
planner at the start and end of each day .
Take a glimpse at my 2013 planner
I have not bought a fancy planner for
myself yet, but I have created one for myself. The reason is that I’m trying
out the system for myself so that when I am in sync with it I will go ahead and
invest in a good planner to stick by religiously
rather than just buying and not being able to use it effectively. I recommend
most of you’ll to give it a try my way as it is not simple to work with a
planner due to inevitable human behaviors such as laziness which I’m guilty of
mostly. Ha Ha
For videos on planner organization i recommend two which i enjoy watching,
2)
AllThatGlitters21
For Blog post-I recommend
Share your planner with me at RathiLove!!!!!
Don't forget to come back for part 2 -Customized Beauty Checklist!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment