My Skincare Routine 2013
Hi guys I would like to share with you my skincare routine.
Well I have used these products for around 3 months and I absolutely love it. My
skin type is combination skin , well I am oily in my T zone and dry on my
cheeks but I do have problematic skin. I have used a lot of skincare lines but I
always failed to keep my skin in balance. I do not really suffer with serious
acne but I do have irritating breakouts now and then, I can only get my skin
clear for a couple of days then the breakouts come back again but after using
the Clean face skincare line from TheFaceshop it has definitely kept my skin
clear for a long time ,with a help of healthy diet too of course. This skincare
line is really affordable and it has great and beautiful packaging, it is worth
the price given.
Acne Solution Foam Cleansing is really great for acne
or breakout prone skin, it deeply cleanses and has a nice smell of green tea to
it .Furthermore it keeps my skin calm and free from breakouts. After using the
cleanser your face will feel smooth and oil free. When applying it your face it
lathers up really well too.
Mild toner is my favourite in this skincare line.
After using the cleanser when I apply the toner using a cotton pad it leaves my
skin refreshed and takes out any dirt still on my skin. Furthermore when I use
the toner it really improves my complexity and leaves my skin bright and clean.
It does not stink and calms down any breakouts I have.
After I tone my face I use my mild lotion which acts
as my facial moisturiser this is great for oily skin as the lotion is really
light and does not clog your pores.
Well
this is the Oil Free Control essence which will treat your skin problems
leaving your face fresh and clean throughout the day
Well to deal with my existing pimples, blemishes,
spots I use 2 products which is the Clean Face Anti-Trouble Healing Spot Roll On
and Himalaya Acne-n-pimple cream. Both work extremely well. I use Clean face in
the day and Himalaya on the night. the Clean Face Anti-Trouble Healing Spot
Roll is colourless and light thus in day time when u r in the office u can just
keep on applying on your spots as it dries quick and does not show on your face.
Furthermore it is small and I find it easy to carry around, to keep in your
makeup bag or even just to bring it to the toilet by hand without it being so
obvious in your hand. Himalaya Acne-n-pimple cream is a whit paste thus I use
it on night and usually I will be generous with it and slather on all my spots
and just wash it in the morning. Both have given me great results, after using
my spots will look smaller and is less irritant.
Last but not least for my mask I use Himalaya too, I use
its clarifying Mud mask, and usually I apply this after I open up my pores with
steam. Trust me any mask works well after a steam facial. It really deep
cleanses your skin and I use it twice each week.
http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/thefaceshop/brand.jsp
http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/thefaceshop/brand.jsp
P.S:Sorry I forgot to add my mask and Healing Spot
Roll On to my personal pic.
Have anyone used this skincare line, what are your
thoughts and reviews about it
Please share your comments









No comments:
Post a Comment