
Hi, Welcome to my plan with me post!!I hope all of you will find inspiration in planing your planners too.The planner I use is from Paper stone and the stickers are from my etsy planner sticker shop.(https://www.etsy.com/shop/BIKO2?ref=hdr_shop_menu)
Planning for me brings you closer to achieving your dreams.
A Very Own Planning System
Planning keeps track of your important tasks and events.Cute planner stickers make planning alot funner.I suggest before buying yourself a very expensive planner ,work on your very own personal planning system.I personally have used just plain A4 white papers to jot down to do list and cheap notebooks to figure out my system.What I meant by a system is a plan where it should be easy for your mind to stay organized and function calmly.
Are you a daily ,weekly ,monthly or even a yearly type of planner? This varies according to your lifestyle.If you lead a simple life you might want to stick with a daily or weekly set up but if you have big projects and business to run I suggest having a weekly,monthly and even yearly planners.
Layout of Planner System
After that you have to find little aspects in your planning setup such as how are you going to jot down to dos and important events.You might want to have a goals section to consistently focus yourself by looking at it.You might have a important tasks to be done corner.If you like your planning to be fun,you can add cute stickers to decorate your planner page.Colour coding is also a form of organizing where you can differentiate different tasks with different colours. This will visually make it easier for you see at a glance.
Time for Planning
The most favorite part about planning is the time you have for yourself,away from your hectic day.You can grab yourself a cup of coffee and put on some of your favorite music and just relax as you are away from the bright computer screens which gives you headaches.The most conventional way to organize your life ,on paper,back to the olden times.
Thank you for sharing your time
Do more of what you love daily
Happy planning!!!
P.S ; Dont forget to visit my etsy shop!!
https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/shop/BIKO2?ref=hdr_shop_menu












No comments:
Post a Comment