Monday, 10 August 2015

Dancing Quinn washi tapes Review

@AROHAMMER

Pink with white dots Wasi Tape

Bright neon colourred washi tape

Mint coloured hearts with red hearts sprinkled washi

Gold stripe Washi






 I have been recently searching for new and affordable washi tapes.It is quite hard to get hold of washi tapes in singapore at a affordable price.I chanced upon this shop when I was searching.Now Dancing Quin is my favourite shop to go for washi tapes and many more craft items.The owner Quin is very sweet,she responded very quick and sent me the washi tapes quite fast.She packaged them in a sturdy packaging and even add a sweet note.I initially asked to be sent 4 washi tapes but she was kind enough to send many other samples.The washi tapes are in very good quality and the colors and patterns are very vibrant.Please check out her shop she do ship internationally.

You can find her at the following places,

Instagaram : @arohammer
shop: www.dancingquinn.com
blog : daningquinn.wordpress.com











No comments:

Post a Comment