Sunday, 8 March 2015

Morning Skincare Routine Update 2015




Morning Skincare Routine Update 2015





                                                                

Almond oil Cleanser
I am keeping it pretty simple for my morning skincare routine as I believe in a fast and smooth morning.Every morning I will use my 100% pure almond oil and start my oil cleansinging routine,simply by massaging it into my skin in a upward motion.Then  I will take my favourite pink cloth and do a warm steam on my face which will draw away the impurities.

Rose Water Toner
Thereafter I will use my rose water and spritz on my face as a toner.The rose water will take away any excess oil on my face and will give me the perfect dewy complexion in the morning.Furthermore it can also be used as a cleanser alone,so its serves as a double cleanser for me on top of  the oil.

Rose water helps in even fighting acne.It helps to hydrate,revitalize,moisturize and smooth out the skin.The antioxidant properties help to strengthen skin cells along regenerating skin tissues

So by just 2 products my face is cleansed,toned and moisturized for a fresh start.So I will suggest follow by the motto less is more.

Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment