Friday, 6 March 2015

Body Shop Mango Body butter and Pure cocunut oil Mix!!!

This combo gives moisture, brightness, healing, and glow.




Outing with my cute niece and my glowy skin!!!!


Body Shop Mango Body butter and Pure cocunut oil Mix!!!

I have been trying this combination of mixing Body Shop's body butter with pure cocunut oil to moisturize my skin.I have seen great results ever since.My skin is more moist and supple.The coconut oil gives me a glow on my skin when I go out on a sunny day.It almost seems as if I have been drinking lots of water and having great skin but however its just the magic of these combo.I put on this combo every night after I have taken a warm shower.I directly slather it on when i finish showering as the pores  are still open,thus making it easier to absorb into the skin.The more I use these combo I have seen even my dead skin  coming out when I exfoliate,thus having brand new skin thereafter.

Body shop have a range of various thick body butters such as Coconut,Mango,Shea and many more.
Blending this with extra virgin cocunut oil have more benefits for skin.

Benefits of Cocunt Oil
Rich in Vitamin E
It does not strip your face off the natural oils.
Gives dewy and plump skin.
Cheap and Natural.
Lightens your skin
Delayed signs of ageing


I am slowly starting to incorporate oilsand more natural products into my skincare and body care routines.I am ditching all harmful substances which strips away my natural oils and in the long run reap the benefits of mother nauture..Lets embark on a journey to being more natural and not be blinded by the lavish brands.



Disclaimer:You might try it on a patch of skin before if you have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment