Sunday, 5 July 2015

Bath and body work best night soap!






A night time hot shower is my faourite time of the day.I always have to use some form of nice smelling relaxing bath soap to make me feel at ease.Recently I found this bath time soap and lotion from bath and body works.It  really felt calming and relaxing.The smell just made me fall into sleep alot faster.I bought the sleep sommeil lavender soap and the stress relief distress eucalyptus spearmint body lotion. I only reckon of the ingredient eucalyptus from when i was in india amongst the hill tops where the plant grow in masses.The smell is quite strong yet calming at the same time.My dad have the eucalyptus oil to relief his back aches and muscle pains after a long day of work.So seeing this in bath soap and lotion form,I had to get it.It is the best buy i ever had and it puts me staright to sleep.I bought this from Malaysia bath and body works.hehe cause its much more cheaper due to the exchange rate since i come from singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment